WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
The Faculty Senate will meet Thursday, October 21, 2021 via Zoom at 3:30 p.m. Please note that voting senators should be logged into zoom. Non-voting members and community members may view the Faculty Senate meeting through the YouTube stream.
If you need assistance with Zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please request help well before the senate meeting as this support service will be busy.
I. Call to Order.
IV. Additions or Changes to the Agenda.
V. Agenda Items.
- Discussion Items.
- (Item # 2021.10.21_113_AAC) Undergraduate and Professional Major Change Bulletin No. 2 (Exhibits 113A 113B). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_114_AAC) Proposal to Extend the Certificate in Core Competencies in Spanish Language and Culture to Vancouver (Exhibit 114A 114B). E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_115_AAC) Proposal to Revise Rules 114c, 115c, 116c, and 117c (Exhibit 115A). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_116_AAC) Proposal to Establish a new subcommittee for Faculty Senate under AAC (Exhibits 116A 116B). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_118_GSC) Graduate Major Change Bulletin No. 2 (Exhibit 118A). – G. Wayman / E. Nicol
- (Item # 2021.10.21_119_GSC) Revision to the MA in English, Emphasis in Literary Studies (Exhibit 119A 119B). – G. Wayman / E. Nicol
- Action Items
- (Item # 2021.10.7_108_AAC) Undergraduate & Professional Major Change Bulletin No. 1 (Exhibit 108A 108B). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.7_109_AAC) Proposal to Revise Rule 66 (Exhibit 109A). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.7_110_AAC) Proposal to Revise Rule 25 (Exhibit 110A). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.7_111_GSC) Graduate Major Change Bulletin No. 1 (Exhibit 111A). – G. Wayman
VI. Constituent Concerns.