On January 22, 2021, the WSU Board of Regents met to discuss an organizational restructuring of the WSU System called ONEWSU. President Schulz and Provost Chilton will be releasing monthly whitepapers that expand on ONEWSU as we move forward in these discussions. Information is linked below as it is received.
- WSU Board of Regents Discussion of ONEWSU from 01/22/2021
- ONEWSU Whitepaper 1 (updated 2/10/21)
- ONEWSU Whitepaper 2 (updated 2/10/21)
- March 12, 2021 ONEWSU Update from President Schulz
- July 29, 2021 Message from President Schulz on OneWSU
When considering these documents, please first refer to a report written by Vice Provost Craig Parks that reports on other multi-campus university system organizational structures, as well as the Roles and Responsibilities that reviews WSU’s current system with suggestions for change. Both of these are foundational to ONEWSU.
- Multi-Campus Systems Report
- Roles and Responsibilities Report
- 2004 Report on the Development of a Multicampus System (also included in the Roles and Responsibilities Report linked above)