WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE
The Faculty Senate will meet Thursday, October 31, 2019 in FSHN T101, Spokane SCRS 222, Tri-Cities TEST 228 and Vancouver VUB 311 at 3:30 p.m.
ZOOM INFORMATION FOR OFF-CAMPUS SENATORS
If you are on the Pullman campus, please attend the meeting in person.
|Join Zoom Meeting|
|Phone one-tap:||US: +16465588656,,925767082# or +17207072699,,925767082#|
|Join by Telephone|
|For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.|
|Dial:||US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 720 707 2699|
|Meeting ID:||925 767 082|
- Senate Speaker
- President Schulz and Provost Slinker PPT
- Call to Order.
- Approval of Minutes of October 17, 2019 Meeting (Exhibit A)
- Additions or Changes to the Agenda.
- Agenda Items.
- Action Items.
- Discussion Items.
- Recommendation from the Academic Affairs Committee to approve the Under Graduate Major Change Bulletin #4 (Exhibit H ) – K.Hildenbrand
- Recommendation from the Academic Affairs Committee to approve a new Rule 142, Student Rights Regarding Education Records (Exhibit I ) – K.Hildenbrand
- Recommendation from the Graduate Studies Committee to approve the Graduate Major Change Bulletin #2 (Exhibit J) – A.Dimitrov/U. Uchila
- Recommendation from the Professional Health Sciences Committee to approve a proposal to Establish a Certificate in Medical Ethics (Exhibits K K1) – J. Mattoon
- Constituents’ Concerns.