WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE
The Faculty Senate will meet Thursday, September, 2022 via Zoom at 3:30 p.m. Please note: Senators are the only members allowed to vote and should be logged into Zoom. Non-voting members and community members are not able to vote, and should not respond to prompts to participate in Faculty Senate Zoom polls.
Non-voting participants & community members not interacting with the speakers are encouraged to view the Faculty Senate meeting through the YouTube stream.
If you need assistance with Zoom, please email email@example.com. Please request help well before the senate meeting as this support service will be busy.
Guest Presentation: Enrollment Management (PDF)
- Saichi Oba, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management
- Call to Order.
- Approval of Minutes from the October 6, 2022 Faculty Senate Meeting (PDF).
- Information Items
- Remarks by Faculty Senate Chair Christine Horne
- Additions or changes to the agenda
- Agenda Items
- Action Items
- (Item #2022.10.06_217_AAC) Undergraduate & Professional Major Change Bulletin No. 2. (Exhibit 217A 217B). -P. Sekhar
- (Item #2022.10.06_221_GSC) Recommended Approval of the Constraints Management Certificate (Exhibit 221A 221B 221C). -E. Nicol / G. Wayman
- (Item #2022.10.06_222_GSC) Recommended addition of the Graduate Plan PhD in Economics — Health Economics (Exhibit 222A 222B). -E. Nicol / G. Wayman
- (Item #2022.10.06_223_GSC) Recommended addition of the Graduate Plan PhD Economics – Development Econ (Exhibit 223A 223B). -E. Nicol / G. Wayman
- (Item #2022.10.06_224_AAC) Undergraduate & Professional Major Change Bulletin No. 3 (Exhibit 224A 224B). -P. Sekhar
- Discussion Items
- (Item #2022.10.20_226_Registrar) Graduate Major Change Bulletin No. 3 (Exhibit 226A).
- (Item #2022.10.20_227_GSC) Recommended Approval of Pavement Durability and Sustainability (Exhibit 227A 227B). -E. Nicol / G. Wayman
- (Item #2022.10.20_228_GSC) Revised Graduate Plan for MS Mathematics –Applied Option (Exhibit 228A 228B). -E. Nicol / G. Wayman
- (Item #2022.10.20_229_GSC) Recommended approval of the Building Energy Efficient Technologies Graduate Certificate (Exhibit 229A 229B). -E. Nicol / G. Wayman
- Action Items
- Constituent Concerns
- Meeting Adjourned