WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE
The Faculty Senate will meet Thursday, November 4, 2021 via Zoom at 3:30 p.m. Please note that voting senators should be logged into zoom. Non-voting members and community members may view the Faculty Senate meeting through the YouTube stream.
If you need assistance with Zoom, please email email@example.com. Please request help well before the senate meeting as this support service will be busy.
- Zoe Higheagle Strong, Executive Director of Tribal Relations & Special Assistant to the Provost and Executive Vice President
- Call to Order.
- Approval of Minutes from the October 21, 2021 Meeting.
- Information Items.
- Remarks by Faculty Senate Chair Doug Call
IV. Additions or Changes to the Agenda.
V. Agenda Items
- Action Items
- (Item # 2021.10.21_113_AAC) Undergraduate and Professional Major Change Bulletin No. 2 (Exhibits 113A 113B). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_114_AAC) Proposal to Extend the Certificate in Core Competencies in Spanish Language and Culture to Vancouver (Exhibit 114A 114B). E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_115_AAC) Proposal to Revise Rules 114c, 115c, 116c, and 117c (Exhibit 115A). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_116_AAC) Proposal to Establish a new subcommittee for Faculty Senate under AAC (Exhibits 116A 116B). – E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.10.21_118_GSC) Graduate Major Change Bulletin No. 2 (Exhibit 118A). – G. Wayman / E. Nicol
- (Item # 2021.10.21_119_GSC) Revision to the MA in English, Emphasis in Literary Studies (Exhibit 119A 119B). – G. Wayman / E. Nicol
- Discussion Items
- (Item # 2021.11.04_120_AAC) Undergraduate and Professional Major Change Bulletin No. 3 (Exhibits 120A 120B) -E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.11.04_122_AAC) Proposal to Discontinue the BA in Interior Design, Spokane Campus (Exhibits 122A 122B) -E. Lopez
- (Item # 2021.11.04_123_PHSC) Professional Health Sciences Major Change Bulletin No. 1 (Exhibit 123). -J. Mattoon
- (Item # 2021.11.04_124_GSC) Revision of the Veterinary Sciences PhD and MS to Biomedical Sciences (Exhibit 124A 124B) -G. Wayman / E. Nicol
- (Item # 2021.11.04_127_GSC) Graduate Major Course Bulletin GSC approvals of KINES 596, KINES 564, and SOC 527 (Exhibit 127A 127B 127C 127D) – G. Wayman / E. Nicol
- (Item # 2021.11.04_128_Steering) Proposal to make the Syllabus Committee a sub-committee of AAC, GSC, and PHSC. – M. Hudelson
VI. Constituent Concerns.