Composition & Tenure
-Six faculty, representing at least three geographical areas (F)
-Up to three system representatives/designees from the provost’s office (e.g., Vice Provost for Academic Engagement and Student Achievement; Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, Director of Admissions; -Director of Academic Success and Career Center)
-Executive director of university advising
-A campus representative from a unit serving students (e.g., Multicultural Student Services [Pullman], MOSAIC Center [Tri-Cities], Center for Intercultural Learning and Affirmation [Vancouver])
-A campus representative for admissions
-A campus representative for student affairs
-A campus representative for the registrar
-An undergraduate student with one-year term (renewable)
- Serves in an advisory capacity on issues related to undergraduate recruitment, admissions, retention, and enrollment in the WSU system. Reviews and appraises policies and procedures related to undergraduate recruitment, admission, and retention. Consults with the Academic Affairs Committee on those policies that jointly affect enrollment and undergraduate education.
- Attends meetings of WSU enrollment management groups (e.g., the Systemwide Enrollment Management Advisory Group), and reports these groups’ activities to the Faculty Senate Steering Committee.
- Serves as an appeals board for all challenges to the administration or application of admission rules and credit transfer regulations in the WSU system.
- Chair elected by the Committee.
- Responsible to: Faculty Senate
- Reports to: Faculty Senate and the president through the provost and executive vice president
|Name||Rank||Constituency||Location||Start Term||End Term|
|Committee Chair Robin Bond (F)||Assistant Dean||Honors College||Pullman||2018||2024|
|Joe Compeau (F)||Associate Professor||Management & Entrepreneurship, CCB||Pullman||2021||2024|
|Anne Cox (F)||Associate Professor||Kinesiology, COE||Pullman||2020||2023|
|Blake Gabreath (F)||Core Librarian||Library Systems||Pullman||2017||2023|
|Joseph Iannelli (F)||Professor||Engineering & Applied Sciences, VCEA||Tri-Cities||2022||2025|
|Bill Davis||Vice Provost||Office of the Provost||Pullman||Office of the Provost Representative||Office of the Provost Representative|
|Laurel Rea||Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment||Student Affairs & Enrollment||Vancouver||Office of Enrollment||Office of Enrollment|
|Dan Overbay||Campus Registrar||Student Affairs & Enrollment||Vancouver||Registrars Office||Registrars Office|
|Matthew Jeffries||Director||Student Affairs||Pullman||Access Center Representative||Access Center Representative|
|Terese King||Director||Academic Success & Career Center||Pullman||Academic Affairs Committee Representative||Academic Affairs Committee Representative|
|Andrew Brewick||Director||Admissions||Pullman||Admissions Representative||Admissions Representative|
|Stephen Bischoff||Director||Multicultural Student Services||Pullman||MSS Representative||MSS Representative|
|Kelly Myott-Baker||Assistant Director||Admissions||Pullman||Office of Admissions Representative||Office of Admissions Representative|
|Jeremy Boutin||Graduate Student||CAHNRS||Pullman||2022||2023|
Information regarding time commitments for this committee will be added as it becomes available from the committee chair.